We are fighting.
· We are committed to promoting mutual respect and understanding between peoples.
· We believe in the education of our children and each other in the wisdom and simplicity of a peaceful existence
· We believe in freedom of speech, the protection of natural places and the sustainability of the wider environment
· We campaign to uphold the rights of all peoples and animals without a voice.
· We believe in positive action and passive resistance in achieving our aims
· We promote compassion and love in its widest sense.
· We have no political or religious affiliation
· We recognise the need for Peace organisations worldwide to work together and thereby become a stronger voice.